NUMBERS AND REFERENCES
The customers Atlantica works with are currently 15, for a total of over 6.5 million meters managed in Italy, Greece and Israel. The installations already planned by our customers will lead, by 2020, to the management of a fleet of approximately 13 million meters. In particular, as regards the gas sector, Atlantica is a European leader as, through the MIM platform, it manages 4.5 million meters with a growth forecast of up to 7.5 million in the first half of 2020 and 10 million by 2023.
By welcoming the needs of some multi-utility customers, MIM offers the possibility of having a single SW system for the integrated management of all types of meters (water, gas and electricity), thus guaranteeing the uniqueness of the information and a significant optimization of the costs of management and maintenance.
The MIM solution for Smart Metering has been successfully adopted and used by numerous customers over the past decade. These include some of the most important players in the distribution of electricity, gas and water, of which some significant data aggregated by sector are reported:
- Italy – Electricity: with around 2 million meters managed overall and a physiological growth of over 10 thousand a year
- Italy – Gas: with a total of over 4.5 million meters managed overall and a growth of around 125 thousand new meters/month among all customers;
- Italy – Water: for a total of 26,000 meters managed overall, with an increase of around 40,000 new meters by 2019;
- Middle East – Electricity: with approximately 200,000 meters managed;
- Greece – Gas: trials underway with all distributors in the sector with around 10,000 meters managed and forecast of around 500,000 meters in 2020.